Dynamics CRM (D365) System Administrator, Warwick, £25,000
My client, one of Europe's main innovators in their field with a global reach, are looking to hire a Dynamics CRM (D365) Administrator to help with the daily upkeep of their internal D365 system for their UK offices. My client are looking for a candidate who already has working knowledge of Dynamics 365 and is looking for experience on a 100+ user system.
The role will provide valuable experience working alongside an experienced in-house CRM Manager and will expose you to complex support cases, as well as the chance to engage in user training and other interpersonal responsibilities. The UK office has a huge influence over the development of the system so there is also scope to show some initiative and contribute invaluably to the system.
My client boasts a fantastic working culture in a supportive and nurturing team and offers the potential to gain relevant MCSE certifications. This is a 6 month fixed-term contract.
What you can expect:
- A £24-30,000 salary subject to experience.
- A role in an organisation with a family company ethos, putting employees values at the forefront of their ethos.
- The potential to gain relevant MCSE certifications.
What is expected of you:
- Working experience of Dynamics CRM (D365 essential), with the ability to create dashboards and run reports.
- Exposure to PowerBI (beneficial to have SQL also).
- Strong administration skills.
- Experience with SAP (desirable).
If it sounds like you'd be a good fit for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 406 3127 to discuss the role further in complete confidence.