Dynamics 365 CE Solution Architect, Birmingham, £90,000, Bonus, Car allowance, MS Gold Partner, Home working, Birmingham office location, D365 project work, 365 Customer Engagement, Work with PowerApps and AI
1 day in a Birmingham office location, 1 day on site and 3 days working from home? This is a typical week working with a global technology consultancy who have their Dynamics CRM delivery team based out of Birmingham. On top of a lucrative base salary and package, weekly travel to the office is expensed.
You'll join the practice in a key position taking the helm of a large D365 implementation with a local authority. Your team will be split between a Birmingham project team, on site and in office as well as an offshore development function which you'll liaise with directly. My client are looking for someone with previous experience with high level system design working the full life cycle of a Dynamics CRM implementation with knowledge of the local Government sector being massively advantageous.
The requirements are…
- Experience working with Dynamics CRM versions 2015, 2016 and 365
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, comfortable managing team members on and off shore
- Experience working end to end Dynamics CRM implementations
- Skilled in customisation and configuration
- Knowledge of Azure is advantageous
If this is the opportunity for you, don't miss out, send your CV to Matt at email@example.com or you can call me on 0191 814 7980 for more info in full confidence.