This organization is an end user in the Austin area, who recently started working towards implementing Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations, and they are looking for an AX Specialist to come in to their organization. You would be the go to person for the system, doing more front-end, day to day tasks. Exposure to AX 2012 is preferred, but experience to SQL, Tableau, X++, C#, etc. are all bonuses. Communication and willingness to help people and solve problems is extremely important as you will be working with the internal team members frequently
- Be able to work independently with a global team
- Work with external suppliers to solve and support the business
- Be able to support their main system, Dynamics AX, as well as other applications the business runs on
- Be independent and enjoy taking on responsibilities
- 2 years of Dynamics AX experience in versions 2009 or 2012 R2/R3
- EDI experience is a plus
- Experience working with international environments is a plus
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm globally, advertising more Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the US and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with many of the key employers across Arizona, Utah, and Colorado and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX jobs that are available In the Arizona, Utah, and Colorado area please contact me.