Nigel Frank International is recruiting a D365 F&O Functional Consultant that has demonstrable skills within D365 F&O. This will give you the opportunity to work hands on with some of the most diverse D365 F&O projects within the AX industry.
Supporting their most exciting projects yet within Dynamics 365 F&O the ideal candidate will work closely with business analysts, solution architects and project managers mapping out the business's needs and working hands on with D365 F&O and the implementations. The ideal candidate will need to have a background within Finance and have an understanding of the functional capabilities Dynamics can bring to any growing business.
This MS Gold Partner has recently on boarded 2 more clients that are upgrading to D365 due to their globally renowned reputation in their industry. If you're looking to join a fast paced environment with exciting and diverse projects, award winning training alongside your own career adviser to help you get to where you want to be within the business this will have an impact on any functional consultants profile and CV.
Role & Responsibilities
- Understanding of D365 F&O
- Work within a fast paced environment
- Working with clients across a number of different industries
Skills & Qualifications
- Understanding of finance modules
- Skills within D365 F&O
- Client workshops, analysing and designing D365 F&O solutions
- Highly competitive salary benefits
- Remote working/home based
- Award winning training with D365 F&O
- Opportunity to travel globally