Senior Software Developer - .NET, C# - Bluffton, SC
You will be creating and moving technologies as well as their products forward that are pushed by the organization and healthcare. Candidates must be a jack-of-all trades engineer that is fluent across all full-stack technologies and have a willingness to not only push themselves but to push the bar far past complacency. The ideal candidate should hold leadership traits that encourages everyone in the office to be better than they were the day before. This particular role will present solutions that will make the end user feel as if they are members of a highly autonomous scrum team. You will be part of a team that develops solutions and delivers backlog items in support of a multi-data center, active-active, event driven platform that is supported by Kafka. What you contribute will be included in the design and delivery of cloud deployable microservice solutions. The platform components and packages you've created will also be included for use by other development teams.
- Developing modern, architecturally sound components, tools, and applications.
- Delivering engineering creativity to design and problem solving areas.
- Collaborating with your team members to come up with the best possible solution.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 6+ years delivering Enterprise Grade Software.
- Azure DevOps and Dependency Injection Knowledge or experience.
- NOSQL Solutions and GIT Repository knowledge.
- Kafka, MVC, Angular, Backbase, OWASP, ReactiveUI a plus.
- Full medical, dental, vision, and vision benefits with employer funded HSA starting day 1
- 15 Days PTO (starting) per year plus paid holidays.
- 401K retirement plan with company match of 50% employee contributions of up to 6%.
- Education assistance and tuition reimbursement along with many opportunities of growth.
- Onsite fitness facilities as well as casual work dress code.
Please contact me directly at email@example.com for all inquiries.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure, advertising more Azure contracting jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on (704) 422 - 8461. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy