If you are seeking both personal and professional development opportunities within the Microsoft Dynamics Nav market, read on...
A new position has been released by my client based in Stockholm who are actively searching for an outgoing and determined Dynamics Nav Consultant to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity due to on-going growth at the business, the position is open to both junior and senior candidates, a real chance to further develop your skill set and get hands-on with the latest cutting-edge technologies.
The company itself offer a great work culture and learning environment to support your career progression over the course of your employment, through regular training courses and certifications, ensuring that you are continuously upskilling and keeping up with constant changes in this market. You will truly feel the benefits of a healthy work/lifestyle balance, whilst working on some of the most challenging but rewarding projects available.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years working with Dynamics Nav
- Experience working with the latest versions of Nav
- Experience working as a Consultant
- Modules: Warehousing, Supply Chain, Logistics, Manufacturing
- Swedish or English speaking
- Remote working opportunities
- Flexible working
- Training opportunities
- Great career progression opportunities
- Free breakfast
- Laptop and mobile phone that can be used for personal use
- Company pay for staff events
- Potential to earn additional holidays
Click to apply. For more information or to discuss this role, please contact Kirsty at Nigel Frank
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: +46 (0) 101 9924 35 (ext 3269)