.NET Web Developer - Leeds - (£28,000 - £42,000)
The organisation in question is a 10 minute walk from Leeds train station and they are keen to recruit Developers who have experience working with C#.
What will you be doing?
The role will involve supporting a wide range of client websites and web applications as well as also developing brand new websites and features, for both new and existing brands that the company works with. You will work on and test multiple projects within the company, across standard CMS websites, ecommerce platforms and bespoke web-based web form and MVC applications.
- The technical skills you will work with; Microsoft technologies (ASP.NET, C#, MVC, SQL Server on Microsoft Azure. You will need a general understanding of UX best practices, HTML, CSS, jQuery.
- Work closely with your team and other development teams as well as QA engineers, product and project managers.
- The ability to work well in a team as well as independently on individual projects and challenges.
What's in this for you?
- In the office you'll find free tea, coffee, soft drinks, ice cream and fruit.
- Competitive Salary
- Free onsite parking
- You will be given a tailored 'T-shaped' progression route, with opportunities to move into Senior and Lead roles in the future.
- Team days/nights out
- XBOX and PlayStation area
If you are keen to learn a bit more about this specific opportunity or other roles similar to this, then I would be happy to set up chat - I can be contacted by the following means:
Office Line: 0191 338 7572
LinkedIn: 'Joe Ezzard'
Anything discussed will remain completely confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.