Dynamics NAV Business Analyst - Springfield, IL - $85,000
A Dynamics NAV end user in the non-profit sector is seeking a Business Analyst to assist with upgrading their ERP system and improving business processes.
This is an awesome opportunity to join a global organization focused on developing communities in need and will give you the chance the join a family-oriented company who highly values the contributions of its employees.
Your new role will act as an integral part of the organization's IT team, liaising between key business personnel, the internal technical team, and the group's Microsoft Partner in using the system to solve issues in the business process and provide paths for improvement in a future upgrade.
- Act as a key subject matter expert for Microsoft NAV maintenance and troubleshooting
- Requirements gathering and process analysis
- Document business processes and design solutions to fix consistent errors
- Quality assurance and testing
- Create Jet Reports
- Lead future upgrade projects
- Help train users on NAV functionality
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of Dynamics NAV experience
- Serenic Navigator experience is a plus, not required
- Experience as a Business Analyst in a large non-profit organization preferred
- Advanced knowledge of accounting and finance processes/modules
- Experience with Jet Reports highly preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving capacity
- $85k base salary
- Medical and Dental plan 100% paid for by the company
- Commuter transit cost reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off
- Career growth potential
If you are interested in applying to this position please apply to the AD or send your resume directly to Theodore Bodnar at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 718-710-4974.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics 365 NAV/Business Central jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics 365 NAV/Business Central jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics 365 NAV/Business Central developer candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics 365 NAV/Business Central market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics 365 NAV/Business Central jobs that are available I can be contacted on 718-710-4974. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamics 365 NAV/Business Central opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.