All applicants must have a passion for diving into customer needs for documentation and organizing the right content to meet these needs.
As a Technical Writer, your primary job will be to produce documentation for the Document Capture and Expense Management solutions. You will work closely with the solution teams to fully understand the functionality of the solutions and how customers use them. Converting them in to easy to read documents for the none- technical customers.
Role / Responsibilities
- Get to know the customers and their need for documentation by working with Partner Management teams.
- Produce user documentation which is comprehensive, useful, and accurate.
- Work closely with solution teams to improve and re-write existing texts to make them more specific, easy to understand and up-to-date.
- Continuously contribute to improving the overall quality of the documentation
- Manage the documentation process single-handedly by gaining knowledge building strong relationships with solution managers, development teams, support teams, and our marketing team.
- Experience in documenting processes within (financial) software, and preferably a good technical understanding.
- A basic understanding of financial software including invoicing and payment processes.
- Independent, proactive and keen to drive the process.
- experience as a professional English writer, preferably in a similar role in documenting software.
- Demonstrated ability to manage your own projects and adjust to shifting priorities and timelines.
- experience using Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
To discuss this role in more detail and to fast-track your application, or talk about any other opportunities, pleasecall Chris Owen at on +45 89887709 in complete confidence.