Job Description - Dynamics 365 F&O/AX Solutions Architect
My client is hiring for a D365F&O Solution Architect ideally with a manufacturing background but is open to all verticals. The ideal candidate will have a vast amount of Dynamics 365 F&O/AX2012 implementation experience and strong key stakeholder meeting skills.
This Microsoft Gold Partner is looking to grow its Dynamics AX team and offering an avenue for senior consultants to step up into a Solution Architect role. The Partner is going from strength to strength with continuous project wins and their future looks very bright.
The Solution Architect is required to work closely with the Project Manager and assist in the development of the project in order to provide solutions to the issues that arise while implementing Dynamics AX/365. The company has recently taken on some new clients and the successful candidate will be working on various D365 F&O Projects. This company is one of the smaller UK Microsoft Gold partners that is growing at an extremely fast pace offering a unique opportunity to work on D365 Projects whilst also being able to grow in position within the company.
This Partner mainly assist clients who operate in the Manufacturing, Finance, E-commerce, and Retail Industry, so experience in one or more of these verticals would be a bonus
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience working in a Gold Partner Environment (Prefered)
- Several Full life cycles & Partial D365 F&O/AX 2012 implementation experience
- Experience working on projects within the Manufacturing vertical (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills both verbally & written
- Strong Key stakeholder meeting experience
- Pre-sales experience (Not essential)
- Willingness to occasionally travel
- Opportunity to gain exposure to Nationwide D365 F&O Projects
- Home-based flexibility
- Company laptop & phone
- Fats progression opportunities
- A pragmatic approach to partner-based solution architecture
- The ability to be considered an influential person within the practice
CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FROM EUROPE THAT ARE WILLING AND KEEN TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to J.Marvell@Nigelfrank.com or call me 0191 814 7454 to discuss this role in further detail.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities, I can be contacted by email J.Marvell@nigelfrank.com confidentiality is of course guaranteed.