Nigel Frank are working on behalf of a leading Microsoft Gold Partner based in Belfast City Centre. We are looking for a Junior Software Developer with a background in Microsoft .NET. Ideally the perfect candidate will be someone with 6 months to a years experience working with C# and .NET. However, most importantly we are looking for someone who is looking to develop and gain knowledge in Software Development. The opportunity to progress and grow within this space is massive, there is even Technical Architects within the business who have started as graduate developers.
The successful applicant will be working in a fast paced environment working on innovative applications and solutions. The company are one of the most established in Belfast and have a very wide and diverse client range so you will get to work on many different aspects that will help you grow.
- Knowledge of C#
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- Problem solving skills
- Time effective
Not necessary but beneficial:
- Experience of Software Testing
- Health care
- 32 days leave including public holidays
- Flexible and Remote working options
- Funded Microsoft training and certifications
- Excellent office atmosphere with regular social events
- Pizza and Beers on a Friday
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com. Anything discussed will be kept confidential and private.