Dynamics AX Developer - $100k-135k -Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Atlanta, GA
Contact Name: Sebastian Vasquez
I am actively recruiting for an exciting Dynamics AX Developer. This is a full time opportunity and our client is offering the opportunity to work partially remote. They are currently running on Dynamics 365 F&O and are looking to bring on someone who can code from scratch using X++ and help develop, integrate, test, and maintain existing and enhance applications. This company specializes in manufacturing and retail and are known as one of the best places to work in the nation. You will also participate in the design phase of new software solutions and assist in enhancing existing applications.
- Responsible for development in the system using X++
- Design, build and test traditional applications
- Provide maintenance support to applications
- Assists in developing technical documentation; participate in test-plan development, integration and deployment
- Assist with product feature prioritization and technology roadmaps
- 2+ years X++ coding experience, including at least two years AX 2012 R3.
- Experience creating and maintaining SSRS reports
- Experience administering MS SQL Server databases, writing stored procedures and queries, database optimization
- Experience installing and configuring AX and related components
- Microsoft AX Developer certifications a plus
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math or Engineering
This company also offers
- Free lunch provided every Friday
If you want to learn more about this role please contact Sebastian Vasquez at 646-604-5694 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-604-5694. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.