Dynamics AX Developer
$130K + benefits
I'm currently working with a large AX retail end users who is looking to add a strong AX Developer to their in house and global team. You would be stepping in to a huge D365 implementation and be a major contributor to the team.
- Work closely with the internal and external teams for specific requirements and suggest changes
- Coordinate and train the end users
- Oversee the integration's of third party add ons
- Oversee the full scope of the project when moving to D365 F&O
- 6+ years of experience developing in X++ code
- 6+ years of experience working with Dynamics AX
- MS SQL Server and SSRS experience
- Experience with EDI and Power BI is a huge plus!
- Full medical, dental, vision
- Open and dynamic work environment
- 38 average working hours a week
- Huge PTO package
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the US, posting more Microsoft AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft partners and End Users throughout the US and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft Dynamics Professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.