Full Stack C# Developer - Gateshead - (£32,000 - £40,000)
Due to ongoing growth, my client is looking to hire 2 outstanding Full Stack C# Developers to be responsible for the development of their suite of web delivered products. You will be responsible for producing high-quality, bug-free, C# code to both enhance our current products and develop new ones. You will ensure that applications are useable, accessible and responsive.
What will you be doing?
- You will be working within an multi-disciplinary team consisting of multiple developers, testers and product owners to develop their applications.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
What benefits will you get?
In return, you will benefit from an above market-rate salary (£32,000 - £40,000), varied benefits package and the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies in an Agile environment. Moreover, you will be given a tailored 'T-shaped' progression route, with opportunities to move into Senior and Lead roles in the future.
As well as a competitive salary and proven opportunities for career advancement, we offer:
- 25 days holiday per annum (plus Bank Holidays), rising on length of service.
- Flexible start and end times with occasional home working.
- Comprehensive Private Medical Cover.
- Private Pension Scheme.
- Free on-site parking and a short walk from the train station.
- Free on-site gym.
- Relaxed and friendly working environment with regular, company funded, social events.
- Free office refreshments provided.
If you are keen to learn a bit more about this specific opportunity or other roles similar to this, then I would be happy to set up chat - I can be contacted by the following means:
Office Line: 0191 338 7572
LinkedIn: 'Joe Ezzard'
Anything discussed will remain completely confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.