Nigel Frank are delighted to be working with an award winning software company based on the North Side of Dublin. Since the early 2000s, they have been developing products for some of the biggest companies across Ireland. They have a strong focus on the financial industry so any experience with fintech would be desirable however, it is not a necessity so if this is an area you would like to move into, it's a great opportunity.
The client require a Software Engineer to join their new product development team. This team will be tasked with creating brand new products. Each developer will be given a lot of responsibility and freedom in terms of how they would like to work.
The chance to progress within a company like this is second to none. When it comes to lead and managerial positions, they always tend to hire from within.
Role & Responsibilities
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 3 Years' experience in ASP.NET Development Role
- Strong Experience and Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and C#
- Knowledge of Web Services such as WCF and Web API
- Experience working with SQL Server databases
- Flexible working hours
- Career progression
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org