Azure DevOps Engineer - Remote - $70/hr - Contract
Seeking an Azure DevOps Engineer for a 6-12 month contract for a software consulting firm. This is a remote position with 25% travel required to attend meetings in either Tampa or Orlando.
- Implement tools and processes to enable Azure DevOps
- Implement and manage automated build pipelines and release trains on Git and Azure DevOps for enterprise applications
- Implementing CI/CD pipelines for complex applications and architectures
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer, or equivalent work
- Experience with infrastructure as a code implementation for Azure
- Understanding of development lifecycle
- Experience with Microsoft DevOps tools (e.g., VSTS/Azure DevOps, ARM templates, etc.)
- Experience implementing CI/CD pipelines
- DevOps experience in relation to SaaS based applications is a plus
- Insurance experience is a plus
About the job:
- 6-12 month contract with possibility for extension
- 25% onsite for meetings
For all inquiries, please contact Anna Panel at email@example.com or (704) 247-5571.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft recruitment, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure / BI jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available, I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy