ERP Administrator - Navision - Wolverhampton
I am working with an End User in the West Midlands that are looking for an individual with a strong Dynamics NAV understanding to play a key role in their Dynamics 365 Business Central implementation.
They are looking to bring on board a versatile individual that can really add value to multiple areas of the project -from training through to data administration- whilst getting hands on experience with a Green Field Project.
Role & Responsibilities
- Key experience with Dynamics NAV (multiple versions ideally) is essential
- Developing training materials and delivering training sessions to various people across the business
- Work alongside a 3rd Party Supplier and contribute towards end user support
- Acting upon administrative duties to ensure that the migration to D365 is seem-less
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to think on your feet and act upon a wide range of tasks
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Strong organisation skills and ability to manage your time effectively
- Understanding of various technical systems and dealing with complex information
- Starting salary of up to £30,000
- Private medical care
- Green-Field project exposure from day 1
Interviews are taking place in the new, with short-listing taking place this week. Get in touch with Lee McCarron on 0191 338 7542 or send your CV across to email@example.com. I would be happy to have a chat with you about this and all other relevant roles for you within the Dynamics market.
Key Words: Dynamics NAV, Dynamics 365 BC, Business Central, Implementation, ERP Admin, Administration, Support, D365 BC Upgrade, NAV, End User, Midlands, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Stafford, Solihull, Shrewsbury