Dynamics AX Finance Support Analyst - Cambridge - £35k - £55k
My client is a global market leading company currently looking for a Finance Support Analyst. This is a great opportunity to work in state of the art offices, and progress your career.
My clients are currently searching for a Dynamics AX Finance Support Analyst to join their highly talented team in. You will be tasked with providing support to the finance team and working closely with the Finance Manager. This is an outstanding opportunity to join an award winning company and also enjoy all the benefits that they have to offer including remote work when possible, funding set aside for personal growth, free lunch and gym on site.
Role & Responsibilities
- Support the monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting and forecasting processes
- Support the monitoring of the Accounts Receivable processes
- Suggesting new solutions to improve Accounting process
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience with Dynamics AX system
- Knowledge of project accounting, financial reporting, balance sheet, budgeting and forecasting
- Proven capability of financial Facilities Management
Desirable Skills & Qualifications
- Part Qualified or Newly Qualified Chartered Accountant qualification
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com or call me +44 1918141414 to discuss this role in further detail.
CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FROM EUROPE THAT ARE WILLING AND KEEN TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) confidentiality is of course guarantee