Microsoft Office 365 Migration Specialist- Tampa, FL- $150,000- Permanent
Our client, a Microsoft Silver Partner, is looking to expand their team by adding a Microsoft Office 365 Migration Specialist in Tampa, FL. The client is an IT partner focusing on implementing solutions to help other businesses grow. Do you love to solve problems? Are you passionate about working with new technologies? Do you like the feel of working in close-knit environment? Then this opportunity is the one for YOU!
What You Will Do:
- Hands-on migration/deployment of Office Exchange to Office 365 Azure-hosted solutions
- Provide support for email and messaging systems
- Perform infrastructure implementations and migrations.
- Work to configure monitoring tools and use them to proactively identify issues within email & messaging systems.
- Provide business customers and clients with solutions within Exchange to increase productivity
- Maintain and support our current Exchange environment
What You Will Bring:
- Client facing experience
- Automation and deployment experience within Office 365
- Experience working with ADFS, FIM, and MIM
- Previous experience building infrastructure
- Experience in Data Center Lift and Shifts
- Key understanding of InTune
- Ability to travel up to 25%
What You Will Get:
- Company paid certifications including training opportunities
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (company pays 35%)
- On-site benefits including free lunch and access to a gym
- Attendance to key industry events
- 401k with 5% match
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com or call Paige directly: 704 307 4518 (ext 4518)
Nigel Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Microsoft Cloud technologies. We deal with Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the Azure space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more information.