MS Dynamics CRM Business Analyst, MS Gold Partner, London, £60,000
My client, an MS Gold Partner, are looking to hire a Dynamics CRM Business Analyst in London. This is as a result of them scrapping their in-house contract team in the desire to create a family company culture with a permanent team.
The role itself will be a challenging one on many large scale Greenfield D365 projects with a highly collaborative and supportive Dynamics team in a partner with an incredibly steady growth rate. The organisation are an Employee Owned business and place a large emphasis on employee values and experience.
The organisation are seeking a BA to lead the effort and requirements for large deployments across a range of public sector projects. The main role will be the ability to work with the local government organisations to discover processes that can be automated by technology, then running workshops to elicit requirements to gather and analyse to then propose solutions with the customer experience at the forefront.
What you can expect:
- A £60,000 salary, subject to experience.
- Exposure to a wide variety of large scale projects that are bound to boost your candidate skillset and profile.
- A healthy benefits package in a company that values its employees.
What is expected of you:
- Experience in local government organisations essential.
- Experience with Dynamics CRM (2016 or D365 preferred).
- Experience in a similar role.
- The ability and willingness to travel throughout project lifecycles.
Make sure to get in touch over this fantastic opportunity via sending your CV to email@example.com or call 0191 406 3127 to discuss the role in complete confidence.