Location : Natwich
My client is part of the world's leading providers of bovine genetics and reproduction services, marketing in more than 70 countries around the globe. Alongside this is its technologically advanced range of forage, nutrition, foot and udder care products. Through their extensive research and development programme, its cutting edge technology is being used to maximise the potential of beef and dairy farms throughout the world.
The role is a D365 Finance and operations Developer focusing on a D365 upgrades for a End User. The client will pay around £90,000 for the right candidate and are wanting to hold the first stage interview this week.
The client want to hire a D365 Developer to use their knowledge of the Microsoft products, a successful applicant will have:
- Over 4 years' experience in Dynamics AX/Finance and operations Implementations on an enterprise level
- Strong comprehension of the Functionality of Dynamics AX/365
- Multi-Module exposure Including; Financials, Trade & Logistics and Projects
- Know the design and architecture of Dynamics AX/365
- Ability to work alongside and support colleagues from a Senior position whilst delivering Dynamics AX/365 solutions on end-to-end implementations
The client are wanting to hire a D365 AX/Finance and operations with a capacity of understanding of Microsoft Products having an inquisitive mind, challenging processes/practices, coming up with suggestions/new process and producing high quality, detailed documentation.
The client in question have offices across the United Kingdom and Globally, but this particular client base will be focused within the Midlands, primarily this will be a office-based contract.