Dynamics AX Junior Support Consultant
My client is searching for a Junior Dynamics AX/D365 Support Consultant to add to their current support team. In this role you will serve as one of the Subject Matter Experts for the IT department and work alongside a team of developers. Your main responsibilities would be to configure, migrate data, troubleshoot, write reports, and provide implementation support.
- Trouble shoot, preform configuration, provide implementation support
- Work with members of the functional team to help evaluate, troubleshoot, and find the best solutions.
- Provide backup support for other ERP/solution systems the company has in place.
- Follow up with team members to ensure new procedures with updates are effective for the end users of the system.
- Conduct technical analysis of the application to identify causes of problems that can be fixed to improve performance.
- 2+ years Dynamics AX
- Experience in a support role
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and recommend solutions
- Solid knowledge in core enterprise applications
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm globally, advertising more Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the US and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with many of the key employers across Arizona, Utah, and Colorado and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX jobs that are available In the Arizona, Utah, and Colorado area please contact me.