Dynamics AX 2012 Support Analyst - $80k
A large end user in Utah is searching for a Junior Dynamics AX Support Analyst to add to their support team. In this role you will serve as one of the Subject Matter Experts for the IT department and work alongside a team of developers. Your main responsibilities would be to configure, migrate data, troubleshoot and provide implementation support.
- Trouble shoot, preform configuration, provide implementation support
- Work with members of the functional team to help evaluate, troubleshoot, and find the best solutions.
- Provide backup support for other ERP/solution systems the company has in place.
- Follow up with team members to ensure new procedures with updates are effective for the end users of the system.
- Conduct technical analysis of the application to identify causes of problems that can be fixed to improve performance.
- Ideally 2 years Dynamics AX experience (2012)
- Experience in a support role
- Ability to troubleshoot problems
- Solid knowledge in core enterprise applications
Apply now for immediate consideration. Please call Alison Denham on (972) 728-3966 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the US, posting more Microsoft AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft partners and End Users throughout the US and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft Dynamics Professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.