On behalf of my client, I am recruiting an experienced Solutions Sales Specialist who is well versed in Microsoft Technologies, Agile Methodologies, SDLCs & preparation of RFPs or Tenders to join their team in Singapore.
A Microsoft Gold Partner with a strong global presence whose focus in Singapore is on MS SharePoint, Infrastructure & Unified Communications.
- Solutions Sales Specialist in articulating Microsoft A&I solutions, broadly and with in-depth knowledge of the company's Microsoft solutions offerings.
- Support local engagement, management and maintenance of existing Microsoft A&I solution offerings including pre-sales and sales activities
- Actively contribute to local initiatives / programs and serve as the focal point for all in-country major events pertaining to Microsoft A&I solutions
- Responsible for meeting the financial targets for Microsoft A&I Solutions business by
- Annual business planning and account alignment with Microsoft and selected A&I partners
- Enablement and upgrading of the skills of the professional and managed services team
- Direct sales engagement in the company's key accounts and hunting accounts
- Demand generation activities, call plans and other sales related activities
- Responsible for managing the Microsoft A&I vendors relationship to obtain differentiated pricing to the advantage of the company
3 - 5 years in the above mentioned capacity with good Microsoft product knowledge with a large solutions and background working and selling services in system integration environment
Have built up existing relationships to Application stakeholders and decision makers in the industry
Self-motivated and able to work under tight timelines and pressure
Familiar and able to articulate with SDLC and Agile methodology
Experience in submitting complex RFPs or tenders including Public Sector, and Commercial sectors
Preferably with 1-2 years' experience from System Integrators with Microsoft Solutions
Microsoft A&I knowledge and ability to articulate TCO and use cases to business owners, and CXO
Selling of consulting engagements
Quota bearing sales - Familiar with managing pipeline, quota retirement and opportunity qualifications
Ability to apply highly developed specialist knowledge & skills in sales of integrated solutions
Fully proficient in applying well-developed knowledge of sales methods
Knowledge & skill would typically be acquired from several years of involvement in a range of challenging selling environment
Experience in handling mid to large bids in a corporate or enterprise environments, with deep appreciation of the various checkpoints and processes for bid management
For a further discussion on this Pre-Sales Consultant (Microsoft Dynamics CRM) position, you may call William Chan at (65) 3163 0479
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm in the World, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements & CRM jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals.
EA License Number: 11C3017 EA Personnel no. R1443105