At this job you will:
- Deliver high technology solutions using such technologies as: .NET(incl. .NET Core 2.0), REST API, WebAPI, Entity Framework, Docker, SQL, Kafka, Redis, Resharper, Visual Studio, Elasticsearch;
- Execute test procedures to provide highest quality of a code;
- Participate in architecture design process;
- Interact regularly with functional teams (Product, Customer Care, Quality, and front-end application teams) to gather and disseminate information regarding product builds;
- Work on everyday basis in CI/CD environment;
- Good practical knowledge of .NET platform;
- Thorough understanding and hands-on experience with SQL(noSQL will be a plus);
- At least communicative English language level;
In return you will receive:
- Work in international environment
- Access to latest trends and software
- Flexible working patterns
- Possibility to use English on a daily basis
- Private medical health care and other benefits
- Participation in the integration events
- New, modern office with relax zones, big kitchens, rooms for mothers, and more!
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment.
Established in 2006 in Newcastle UK, Nigel Frank International has rapidly grown into the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. With additional offices in London, Berlin, New York, San Francisco, Dallas, Melbourne and Singapore, we offer our Microsoft Partner and End User clients unparalleled access to the widest range of high calibre candidates.