Dynamics AX Support Analyst
My client is currently seeking a talented Dynamics AX functional business analyst familiar with the finance and manufacturing modules within Dynamics AX. You will be a key member in the design and configuration of the Microsoft AX system.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for growing younger staff into functional consultants
- Be able to work with the technical team to define and test customizations
- Oversee functional aspects of Dynamics AX system
- 4+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Experience with the Finance modules within Dynamics AX
- Experience in the Energy industry is a plus
What To Do Now:
- Contact Felicia at email@example.com or call at 972-546-4861
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the US, posting more Microsoft AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft partners and End Users throughout the US and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft Dynamics Professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
Key Words: MS Dynamics AX, Functional, Consultant, T&L, Manufacturing, Lean, Dynamics AX, AX, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3, AX 2012 R3, Gap-Fit Analysis, Project Scoping, Implementation, Trade & Logistics, Dynamics 365, Dynamics AX, Microsoft AX, Axapta, Dynamics, Microsoft ERP, D365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365