Our client is an end user in Seattle area looking to bring on a Senior Business Systems Analyst for their current D365 environment. They would preferably like someone with Dynamics AX/365 experience, but are willing to look at anyone with relevant ERP experience as well. The analyst will be working daily with Dynamics 365, so would like someone with experience with the system already
Role & Responsibilities
- Gather and document business requirements for data analysis.
- Assist in the designing, configuration, and implementation of business applications that meet user requirements.
- Gap-fit analysis
- Business mapping.
- Some Project Management Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong knowledge of requirements gathering, documentation, data mapping, and gap-fit analysis.
- Relevant experience with ERP systems, D365 FO Preferred
- Prior finance experience is highly desired
- Experience with Health care of Non Profit desired as well.
- Exposure to Dynamics AX or D365 is very beneficial
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- US citizenship or green card.
- Full health benefits.
- 401k package.
- Great paid-time-off package.
- The ability to work with the best and newest technology.
Contact Brendan Remington at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 972-546-4861 to be immediately considered for the position!