This an extremely exciting opportunity with an End user client in South Carolina Looking to bring on a senior d365 developer to join their team. They are currently in the middle of their implementation with several big phases to go so this position is vital to seeing a smooth completion of the new ERP system. some of the day to day responsibilities are listed below. This company also offers 401k match up to 6%, 7.5 hour work days! 3 weeks PTO as well as medical and dental insurance. If interested Please apply and also reach out to Brendan at 646-679-7209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This role requires some travel to Charleston, SC - 75% remote Travel
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- At least one implementation of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Basic knowledge of Dynamics 365 architecture
- Strong technical knowledge of X++ and Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations development environment
- Proficient in C# and .NET software development
- SQL - 3-5 years of solid MS SQL Server 2008/2012 and Stored Procedure experience