Dynamics AX Technical Solutions Architect
Remote w/ Travel
An Gold Partner is looking to bring on a Senior Technical Solutions Architect to provide expertise and lead clients to determine the most efficient way to conduct operations for projects. You will be considered a senior member of their team and be expected to work well with Functional Architects, communicate with clients, and lead technical meetings.
- Oversee technical architecture of the project to ensure a solutions is met within budget
- Work effectively with Functional Architects to ensure the functional side can be delivered
- Manage development and customization of code
- Manage the team of Technical Consultants and deliver all technical tasks
- 6+ years of Dynamics AX experience
- D365 F&O experience
- Have experience in a Technical Lead type role
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm globally, advertising more Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the US and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with many of the key employers across Arizona and Utah and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX jobs that are available in the Colorado area please contact me.