D365 Business Central Solutions Architect - Toronto, ON
A client we're working with near Toronto is looking to bring on a talented Dynamics Solutions Architect to lead the Dynamics 365 Business Central implementation in the coming months. As the lead pre-sales implementation leader, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Dynamics NAV upgrade internally and communicate project deadlines to enitre organization.
- Previous Dynamics Navision ERP system implementation/upgrade (newer versions preferred).
- Training, specifications, user set ups, and data migration.
- Strong functional & technical abilities, gathering business requirements, understanding the entire organization's business operations needs and how to best maximize efficiencies.
- Customizing/modifying, troubleshooting functionalities, user training / set-up, report writing.
- Strong porject management, communication skills to interact with outside VAR.
- Assistance with the project scope, fitting gap analysis, coordination of project deadlines.
- Experience leading NAV implementation/upgrade of manufacturing, warehousing, financials (AP/AR/GL).
- Salary up to $150,000 + bonus (10%)
- Great Healthcare/Dental/Vision Employee Benefits
- 3 weeks PTO
- 401K + match (4%)
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE PROVIDED
- Career Growth Potential
Please forward on your CV, and any other additional information to my email email@example.com.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For more information about the Microsoft Dynamics market and some opportunities with Dynamics NAV jobs available I can be reached at 212-731-8252 (ext. 3447).
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities! Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency.