My client is looking for a business analyst to help with the project scoping for a Dynamics NAV 2013 to Dynamics NAV 2018 upgrade. The business analyst will be responsible for meeting with the finance and warehousing teams to better understand the processes and help draw out how the current system will be translated into Dynamics NAV 2018
Role & Responsibilities
- Elicit, document, summarize and prioritize high-level and detailed functional business requirements
- User facing interactions, excellent communication skills
- Advise and challenge business units to implement or change business processes that benefit from NAV functionality
- Configure, develop, and implement Microsoft Dynamics NAV software and components in all functional areas
- Act as a technical liaison to business groups for application support
- Assist in functional specification of customizations required for Microsoft Dynamics NAV implementations
- Take responsibility for the customized unit programming and overall system functionality
Skills & Qualifications
- Proficient in Dynamics NAV 2013-2018
- Lanham EDI
- Have 15-30 hours a week in availability (3-5 days on-site)
Looking for immediate placement! If you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume to email@example.com or call Carter Hogan at (718) 412-1262.
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Dynamics Recruitment, advertising more Dynamics jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users globally and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on (718) 412-1262. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!