Dynamics AX Senior Systems Analyst/Developer - $110k + Excellent PTO
A prominent client of Nigel Frank's is actively looking for a seasoned Systems Analyst/Developer with strong technical skills but who can perform functional tasks as well. This role will involve designing, modifying, writing and implementing software programming applications and executing full life cycle software development. This is a great opportunity to utilize one's programming skills with X++, C#, .NET, and SQL as well as get the chance to work with a reputable company.
- Develop integration layer for data integration considering new data and modified data in source and target systems.
- Communicate with analysts, developers, testers, management and clients effectively
- Make the detailed data models and designs that are required to support the integration between D365 and Oracle systems
- Develop/maintain description of the data and data structures, architecture and framework.
- Responsible for the quality, completeness and ensure delivery of an assigned project is o time
- 4 years Dynamics AX development experience
- Must have experience in development process, methodologies and tools.
- Solid knowledge of X++, AIF, SSRS
- Multi - site implementations a plus, Manufacturing and Finance module experience a plus.
- Competitive salary (negotiable upon experience)
- Competitive benefits package, majority of health insurance paid
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Savings plan
Apply now for immediate consideration. Please call Alison Denham on (972) 728-3966 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the US, posting more Microsoft AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft partners and End Users throughout the US and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft Dynamics Professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the be