Senior Power BI Consultant - Birmingham - £80K
My client are a Gold Partner consultancy who are seeking a Principle Power BI Consultant with a drive to succeed and a desire to work across a variety of industries and sectors. My client are currently going through a period of growth as they win many new and exciting projects from Microsoft.
Working as a Principle Power BI Consultant, you will have the opportunity to work in a challenging and rewarding environment, dealing with a wide range of people and data. You will also have the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge across Power BI and MS Azure whilst working alongside some of the industries finest developers, consultants and other IT professionals.
This is a permanent position paying an annual salary up to £80,000. Some of the benefits include/are not limited to 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), Power BI certifications, Pension, Private Medical, Expenses when going to client site and a 10% bonus. My client understands more so than any other that their employees are key to their success, which is why they understand the importance of excellent culture and work-life balance.
- Analytical skills in Microsoft Power BI
- Demonstrable capability in building effective data models and data visualisations for use by business audiences i.e. strategic leaders, operational managers and customers
- Experience of working within a delivery team environment to develop analytical insights
- Azure BI tools i.e. Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks etc.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Proven organisation and on time delivery of own workload
- Extracting or Querying data from Data Warehouses
- SQL, PSQL, R, Python
- Statistical techniques
- Predictive analytics (techniques and solutions such as Azure Machine Learning)
Interviews are already taking place and my client are looking to complete the hire within the coming weeks. Do not miss out on this amazing opportunity so get in touch ASAP by giving Tom a call on +44 (0)191 300 9225 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft technology recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft technology market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.