Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Hampshire | £65,000
The title may throw you off on this one a little bit, however don't let it fool you. This role is a critical hire for our reputable client who are going through an IT re-fresh. They are moving from on-premise to Microsoft Azure and are looking for a savvy engineer to help.
Whilst the service has been designed external, all technical work is being done inhouse - this means they are not short of exciting projects to get your 'teeth stuck into'.
So fancy leading an entire business transformation of infrastructure to the cloud? If you have the below skills you definitely could!
- Be very proficient with Microsoft Azure
- Have outstanding knowledge of both on prem storage networking (Cisco) and servers and have previously migrated them with Microsoft Azure
- Scripting experience (Terraform, Powershell, Ansible etc)
- Virtualisation (Hyper-V / VMware)
- Overall, good understanding of Infrastructure
- Have experience with low level design work and vendor management
- Great communication skills, being able to articulate business requirements been 'techie' to stakeholders.
Lastly, be passionate about the cloud!
They offer outstanding company culture and benefits, flexible working and as you can imagine so great exposure to technology.
This is urgent to interviews will happen swiftly.
To apply send your CV to email@example.com or call 0191 338 7555 for further information.
Azure, Storage, O365, VMware, Networking, Rackspace, Cisco, Design, Engineer, Implementation, Architect, Consultant, Hampshire, Surrey, Berkshire, UK, Cloud, Infrastructure, VMware, Terraform, Ansible, Powershell