Office 365 Support Engineer - Flevoland
I am work closely alongside a Microsoft Silver Partner based in Flevoland to help build their team for their innovative Office 365 projects ongoing and coming up very soon!
- An innovative Cloud Solutions start up
- Microsoft Silver Partner and Cisco Partner (to accommodate their product and cloud journey)
- Building their proposition towards managed services for a constant inflow of work
- They manage all the network components from their office location, build the infrastructure in the network box and ship it to the client (firewalls, servers, managed devices etc.)
- Industries: retail/production/manufacturing/healthcare
- MORE focus on infrastructure - integration into Office 365 - user training and adopt-ability
- High end quality customised solutions
They are looking for an Office 365 Support Engineer to help manage and maintain the servers. The ongoing projects include an expansion of the full Office 365 suite within a global retail giant. This is an inhouse position with opportunity to be onsite when things escalate at the client side!
- Maintain, manage, improve customers having managed services
- trouble shooting
- 1st and 2nd line support
- Pass on 3rd line support tickets
- Network, security, firewall, wireless, connectivity, AD - hybrid environments
- Shadowing Senior Experts working and training alongside
- Understanding the core network infrastructure
It is not necessary to have experience with all of these mentioned above, but if you are motivated to learn then they have the resources to train you at your fingertips!
Benefits include 27 days holiday, a monthly and yearly bonus scheme, attending global MS events and a great pension plan.
For more information about the projects and how they are working with the most innovative cutting-edge technologies, then apply with you updated resume at the link.