Dynamics NAV Support Developer - £40,000 - Newport
Exciting opportunity in the Welsh NAV market. I am working with a Global outfit that are looking to expand their support team with a versatile candidate that can get involved with multiple parts of the business. They have just completed a NAV2017 implementation and are now looking for someone to be the main point of contact from a NAV perspective.
You will get the chance to work within a close knit team and have the opportunity to progress your career within Microsoft Dynamics.
You can achieve a flexible starting salary and have the opportunity for some flexible working throughout the week.
- Technical Dynamics NAV experience - NAV2009 on-wards
- Sound technical understanding of Dynamics NAV & relevant coding languages - C/AL and C/SIDE
- Experience working with a support team - delivering 1st and 2nd line support
- Experience providing user training to the wider business
- End User and MS Partner experience considered
- Various coding background consider - SQL, C#
- Excellent communication skills are essential
We have regular slots available on a weekly basis. and looking to utilise a concise 1 stage process (no need to use those holidays!) Get in touch with Lee on 0191 338 7542 or send your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key Words: Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics, Navision, NAV 2016, NAV 2017, NAV 2018, Support, C/SIDE, C/AL, Dynamics 365, Birmingham, End User, Developer, Junior Developer, Development, Newport, Cardiff, South Wales, Swansea