DYNAMICS AX/365 SUPPORT - UP TO £45,000 - GREAT PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITY - BASED IN GLASGOW
This is a great opportunity for an individual from an extensive Dynamics AX/D365 Support background to take a role that will offer them the career progression into a Consultant level role.
This Glasgow based Microsoft Gold Partner client is looking to take on a Dynamics AX/365 Support Analyst with the intention to work closely and train them to move up to a Consultant within 12 months.
Alongside a competitive base salary of up to £45,000, there are excellent other benefits.
- The opportunity to work with a Microsoft Gold Partner
- To train and work with some of the latest ERP software, including Dynamics 365
- Certifications upon completion of training
- Career progression plan
Day to day responsibilities:
- Supporting the AX users and environment
- Security management
- Assisting with day to day bug fixes and testing
- Dealing with general Support and Troubleshooting queries
- Strong technical understanding of Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 or D365
- MS Dynamics AX software support experience
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Experience Troubleshooting and supporting users
Apply ASAP to ensure you do not miss this fantastic opportunity. Please contact Emily Clark on 0191 338 7666, or email on email@example.com if you are interested in the role or require some further information.
Nigel Frank International are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment, with many exciting new openings arising every day. Please get in touch with Emily Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0191 338 7666 if you are wishing to begin, develop or expand your experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 as we may just have a career opportunity waiting for you!