Nigel Frank's client is looking for a MS Dynamics 365 / CRM Functional Consultant to join their Dynamics 365 Programme based in London with occasional travel to Birmingham. The Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant should have excellent experience in building business process flows.
- 3-5 years building and supporting Dynamics CRM solutions, within an online environment and how to manage them
- Customisation and Configuration experience
- Workflows - out the box design and implementation of workflows and familiar with add ins such as dynamics workflow utilities and Latimer tools
- Templates are a must and she/he must have produced at least 50 templates in last 2 years, email templates and document templates
- Testing functional and non-functional CRM Dynamics applications, including test scripts and documentation
Nice to have:
- Project add in apps for D365
- Xrmtoolbox experience
This is a great opportunity for a Dynamics CRM functional consultant. If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to respond with an updated copy of your CV.
To apply: If you think this role is suitable for you please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users globally and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market I have built relationships with most of the key employers throughout the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.