We are working with a client in the MD,D.C area that is in need of a Dynamics CRM developer. This will entail supporting, extending, and building new integration's with other third-party partner systems. This won't be just heads down development This will also include expanding their current CRM integration's in order to improve communication, the sales process, and reduce administrative headache.
- Be Responsible for the development, & on-going support of applications within Microsoft Dynamics CRM environment.
- Have the opportunity to Work with each aspect of the CRM software to include technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements, and system upgrades
- Help Identify and implement third party applications to improve the current CRM system
- Must be able to Participate in analysis sessions with departments to determine business issues.
- Design business processes and integration's between the CRM application and other applications
- Have a desire to help and possibly mentor junior members of the organisation and be integral to the future hiring
What You'll Need:
- Have the ability to code in .NET & C# for the development of the CRM system
- Proven back ground in customizing and creating CRM entities
- Must be able to understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
- Proficiency with Microsoft .NET development is a MUST
- Be able to clearly communicate with Organization Stakeholders
- Can do Attitude & Proactive
- Team Player
If you or anyone else in your network might be interested in any of these opportunities, please get in contact with me ASAP because the clients are moving fast.
If you are interested in this role, click "Apply Now" to forward an updated copy of your resume, or directly email Matthew Alovis at firstname.lastname@example.org..