Senior Azure Systems Engineer - $130,000 - Greater Boston Area
My client is seeking an experienced Cloud engineer to help with Enterprise scale Azure IaaS initiatives and to lead a team of engineers and consultants for both public and private engagements. This position is ideal for a candidate who has been managing large complex Microsoft infrastructures with technologies including O365, Exchange, SharePoint, and Azure.
You would be joining an extremely profitable Microsoft Partner based in Atlanta who has won multiple contracts and is looking for self-motivated and driven Cloud leaders to continue to grow the Cloud practice and manage large scale Azure infrastructures and buildouts.
You will work closely with the Director of IT director of Enterprise systems. This is an exciting and fast-paced organization that emphasizes career progression.
- 20% performance based bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Full health care
- Tremendous work-life balance: including mental health breaks, office amenities, gym memberships, and extra-curricular activities
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Manage an Azure Infrastructure and implement Azure AD
- Drive Office 365 and Azure Engineering teams
- Help with Azure/O365 migrations and implementations
- Work closely with clients and other parts of the SaaS team to provide support and help with Cloud/Azure strategy
- Troubleshoot daily issues and provide security implementation and upkeep
- Identify pros and cons for each Cloud based solution
- Architect Cloud solutions for government customers
- Migrate legacy systems from on-premise data centers to Microsoft Azure
- Travel both client site's and to company headquarters
- Recent experience managing Azure infrastructure
- 3+ years of Azure AD Deployments
- Hands-on experience with SharePoint, Exchange, O365, and Active Directory
- Infrastructure focused background
- Experience with PowerShell scripts
- Hands on experience migrating applications from datacenters to Azure with Windows OS
- Ability to work in the United States
- Experience using Azure Site Recovery (ASR) tool
The company is looking to hire in the coming days and interviews are already in progress so please reach out if you want to learn more information about this exciting role!
If you are someone you know are interested please contact Jack Fischer at Phone: 212-379-6404 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft recruitment, advertising more Azure roles than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in The Greater New York area and have a complete understanding of where the best Azure opportunities are.
Nigel Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.