Azure Engineer - Manchester - Up to £90,000
My client are looking for an Azure Devops Engineer to join our expanding business.
Your role will involve collaborating with clients from day 1 to build well-architected solutions on Azure.
- 2+ years working on Azure deployment pipelines.
- Excellent knowledge of writing PowerShell scripts and PowerShell DSC.
- Experience using Azure Devops/VSTS.
- Creating and managing build/release pipelines
- Excellent knowledge of creating and updating ARM templates.
What benefits are on offer:
- Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
- Birthdays off as a paid holiday
- Annual festival our incredible festival with live bands, free food and drink for the entire company, friends and family. The event is described as a mini-Glastonbury with over 1000 attending in 2016
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after a years' service
- Family days out to Chester Zoo
- PLUS SOOOOOO MANY MORE!!!
DON'T MISS OUT!
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, apply now!
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV directly to email@example.com or call me on +44 (0)191 338 7633.