Functional Consultant (Trade & Logistics and Manufacturing) - Dynamics AX/365 - Home-based - Up to £65k plus benefits
My multi award winning Microsoft Gold Partner client is current recruiting for a Functional Consultant with strong ERP knowledge, and a background in Trade & Logistics to specialise in Dynamics AX projects. Are you an ambitious, hands on consultant itching to get involved with some new exciting full functional lifecycles? This could be the role for you. Working primarily HOME-BASED with 2/3 days' of travel a week, earning up to £65,000 per annum sounds good? You will be required to apply your modular knowledge across multiple areas of the implementation process with a wider team of skilled professionals across multiple projects. Apply now before it is too late.
- Strong AX Modular experience within Trade & Logistics and Manufacturing (both necessary)
- Full implementation cycle of Dynamics AX ERP experience
- Strong knowledge and confidence with Dynamics AX (AX2009 or/and AX2012 or/and D365)
- Previous partner experience (not essential)
- Up to £65,000 salary
- £5k car allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work from home
- Healthcare benefit
- 25 days holidays
- Opportunities for training with certifications provided
- Exposure to the latest Microsoft Dynamics technology
Apply ASAP to ensure you do not miss this fantastic opportunity. Please contact Emily Clark on 0191 338 7666, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in the role or require some further information.
Nigel Frank International are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment, with many exciting new openings arising every day. Please get in touch with Emily Clark at email@example.com or call on 0191 338 7666 if you are wishing to begin, develop or expand your experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 as we may just have a career opportunity waiting for you!