Position : Cyber Security Lead
Type : Permanent
Locations: Remote with minimal travel. Multiple locations in major cities across Canada.
Compensation: $150K CAD to $180K CAD
Our client is an industry leading innovator in the industrialization industry. With an exciting structure already put in place from their years of experience, they are looking to continue to modernize and develop their technology and IT processes with you on board as their Cyber Securities Manager.
The client has already developed a robust security plan across the enterprise and have built a solid technical team to support these initiatives and help take them to the next level. The ultimate responsibility of the Cyber Security Lead is to prevent any threats that would inhibit productivity or put the company/performance at risk.
This could be the role for you if you are a motivated self-started who is ready to contribute to the continuous improvement, evolution and advancement of the technology they have in place.
* Able to work alongside the broader leadership team to help develop policy, expectation and requirements around company IT infrastructure.
* Comfortable recommending suitable enhancements to security. You can monitor compliance and maintain all security tools and technology
* A demonstrated skilled professional in the following Security technologies.
* Microsoft Defender
* Azure Active Directory
* Azure Key Vault
* Dedicated HSM
* Security Centre
* Azure Defender
* DDoS Protection
* Ready to create and test incident response plans, manage software licensing and features and monitor alerts generated from managed SIEM, AV, business applications etc.
* Competitive Salary
* Health and Dental & Company supported Pension Plan
* Multiple channels and allowances for growth and leadership through their mentorship, training and professional development programs. Dedicated to investing in their employees.
If this sounds like your next challenge, don't hesitate to apply. Contact Tyesha directly at email@example.com for all inquiries and submissions.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure recruitment, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on 437-291-9183. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.