Devops Engineer - Remote + Up to �70,000 Per annum
Are you looking for a new challenge or would like to take your career to the next level this year? This will be an opportunity you do not want to miss out on. We have worked with this particular client over 5+ Years here at Frank Recruitment Group which has been a Global Leader in the Tech industry for decades. They are a consultancy working with 100+ clients globally implementing only the latest technology and the first to catch the latest trends/ Tech on the market.
You will get the chance to enjoy being a part of the most exciting projects and work with professionals that are the very best on the market at what they do, this will ensure you are growing every day and making a difference within the Cloud Tech industry. Regular training/development is allocated to every member of staff on and off site including a very well structured approach to working that comes from years of being a Top brand in the Digital world.
We are working exclusively with this client for this roles so the interview and feedback process is fast moving with only two interview stages, this will allow you to secure a new role quickly without any time wasting or lengthy interview processes.
Role & Responsibilities
* Understand the current client/project landscape and define and design the DevOps processes
* Work on some of the most cutting edge edge Digital / Cloud-based architectures in development today
* Identify the Accelerators that can be introduced to assist with the implementation and adoption of DevOps within the project and organisation, managing the Devops processes throughout the lifecycle of the project
* Use effective communication to work with development teams to constantly enhance, document, found processes, improve coordination and increase the operational performance and security of systems
Skills & Qualifications
* Broad understanding of DevOps but with in-depth knowledge and experience of implementations with the Microsoft product stack (Azure/.NET, Dynamics or SharePoint) with special focus in Azure DevOPs
* An understanding of the following areas, at least one modern programming language Java/C#/Java Script/Python/Go/Ruby etc
* Understanding of scripting languages, PowerShell/Bash
* Automation and Configuration Management tools such as Terraform
* Awareness of other CI, CD & build automation tools (Jenkins, Quick Build, Teamcity, GitLab, Octopus Deploy etc.) o Container and Container Orchestration tools, e.g., Docker, Kubernetes
* Excellent Consulting Skills
* Learning and working with the best engineers in the UK that will enormously build your Devops Engineer profile
* Constantly working with the latest Cloud Technology and catching the latest trends/ tech skills in the industry
* Flexible working
* Very Generous Holiday package
* Healthcare insurance
* Life Cover
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Sebastian on 0203 148 4651 for more details on the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
.NET, C#, WPF, Web Applications, Agile, Scrum, TDD, BDD, TDD, CI/CD, Powershell, SQL, RDMS, Azure, AWS, Windows, Linux, London, Remote, Home-Based