The Power Platform Architect will be responsible for leading a team of mid-to-senior developers, determining and architecting cloud-based solutions and working directly with the customer as the subject matter expert/advisor to design and modernize business applications.
Role & Responsibilities
* The Architect will be technical team lead for a scrum team implementing, supporting and enhancing custom applications using Dynamics 365 and Power Apps Model Driven frameworks, as well as using out of the box Dynamics CRM/CE applications for business needs such as case management and task management.
* Ability to assess technical feasibility of requirements, lead solution design, and oversee technical implementation of projects.Works with developers and project managers and is responsible for all aspects of solution design including entity, modeling, security design, and technical documentation.
Skills & Qualifications
* At least 10 years of total IT experience performing complex application development projects on the Microsoft stack working closely with cross-functional Team Members in Agile Development environment.
* At least 5 years of hands-on development experience with Dynamics 365 / CRM and/or Power Platform.
* In-depth hands-on knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics platform, the entity model, security model, and Web services.