There is a fully remote, business analyst opportunity opening! This is a company that has been operating for over 50 years! This is an exciting opportunity to join an organization with a strong presence in the bioscience industry. They are a parent group of multiple companies across the food, research, and manufacturing industry.
You would be responsible for business analysis and project management tasks. This is an excellent position for someone who is looking for both growth and work-life balance.
The ideal candidate has at least three years of Dynamics AX/D365 F&O experience, dealing with changes and implementations to the system.
** At this time, sponsorship is not available **
* Deep understanding of AX/D365 F&O system capabilities; Ensuring that custom applications and/or development are only utilized when AX/D365 out of box capabilities cannot be leveraged to meet business needs.
* Ensure that the AX/D365 systems meet security & data privacy requirements and that proper security and processes are in place to prevent unauthorized access and processing.
* Collaborate with stakeholders (e.g. Enterprise Architecture, Business Process Owners, D365 Solution Architects) to gather and translate user / business process owner requirements into functional, technical and operational requirements.
* Lead testing strategies and planning; develop test cases and ensure testing is completed with a high degree of quality.
* Troubleshoot and resolve issues to maximize business productivity.
* Planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion, within budget, and with the agreed upon scope and quality.
* Plans and designates project resources, prepares and manages the project budget, monitors and keeps stakeholders informed.
* Ensures project scope and objectives are clear and agreed to by the Project Sponsor.
* Develops and manages detailed project schedule and work plans; tracks project costs in order to meet budget
* Utilizes industry best practices, techniques and standards throughout the entire project execution.
* Healthcare, 401k matching, company paid vacation and disability leave, plus life insurance
* Generous PTO package
* An employee-centered culture that fosters well-being
* Full remote flexibility, no travel!
* Fun Holiday Parties!!