Azure DevOps Engineer
In this job role you will ultimately be responsible for defining and implementing a robust, scalable, pragmatic and realistic cloud solution that works for our clients.
My client is offering this position remotely and is accepting candidates that are located within the EU. They are working with an enterprise customer and expect a global roll-out with the project running for 6 months.
This will include the following responsibilities:
* Design and implement cloud solutions which are secure, scalable, resilient, monitored, auditable and cost optimized.
* Write Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Industry standard tools and services.
* Write application deployment automation using industry standard deployment and configuration tools.
* Design and implement continuous delivery pipelines that serve the purpose of provisioning and operating client test as well as production environments.
* Provide systems support including responding to monitoring alerts.
* Implement and remain alongside Cloud and DevOps industry best practices and tooling.
You will have:
* Profound knowledge of Linux fundamentals and be equipped with skills such as file handling, text processing, system administration, process management, and network.
* 3+ years experience of implementing Azure as a cloud platform.
My client is actively interviewing and looking to move forward with a candidate ASAP. If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role please send a copy of your CV email@example.com or call me directly at + 46 8 502 425 50
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Azure recruitment firm globally, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft Azure professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the EU have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I fully understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates with a Microsoft Azure background that are considering a new career or job either now or at some point in the future. For any information on Microsoft Azure opportunities, I can be contacted on +46 8 502 425 50 where confidentiality is guaranteed.