Job Title: Senior Software Engineer .NET
Location: Stockholm / Remote
Who are we?
My client are an international product development company who have been established for over 17 years. Within this time they have grown from a small start up company aiming to give everybody the ability to know what pensions are best suited to them to an international mega house now specialising in analysing data in insurance, pensions, money management, HR and payroll with companies all over the world using their services and platforms.
Their branches are based in Sweden (HQ), Denmark, Finland, Norway, Spain and Amsterdam with the aim to grow even further this year.
The company are still owned and ran by the same group that started 17 years which has given them a unique culture, with the financial muscle of an enterprise power but the culture and structure of an innovative and technology focused start up! You get the best of both worlds.
With the plans to grow across Europe this year, 2022 is a huge year and a fantastic opportunity to join the company at an exciting time in their journey. With vacancies across their development teams there is the ability to work with different strategies, tech stacks, cultures and people making everyday different!
What could you be doing?
The roles that are available currently are Senior .NET positions. Everybody who joins is trusted from day 1 and will be given the opportunity to immediately have an impact on the products and their development/progression. You will work on greenfield development of brand new features as well as be able to work on the already built systems and platforms. You'll also help to move things forward and dictate what technologies to use, how to use them and what suits each service best.
In short what we are looking for is:
- Proven hands on experience working within the Microsoft development space with strong skills in .NET, C# and .NET Core.
- The ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Database experience working mostly with SQL Server
- Any experience in architecture will be beneficial when moving anything old to something new!
- The drive to learn new things, develop your skills and continually grow.
The rewards you can receive for being a part of this growing company is:
- Extremely competitive salaries
- Flexi-time (project based)
- Direct impact on everything you do!
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme's
- Wellness allowance
- The ability to work remotely
- Extremely nice offices which are central to Stockholm
- International travel to European and Scandinavian offices (If you want to)
This is a fantastic opportunity and one which is extremely rare to find across the market. With something to offer everybody who joins the company it is a place you will grow, develop and progress but mostly, you'll enjoy your job!
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, get in touch at email@example.com or call +46 77 586 8188