We are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join the growing consultancy team for my client who are a leading Microsoft Gold Partner.
This is an outstanding opportunity to take on an engineer role within a leading Microsoft Gold Partner committed to delivering quality solutions to its customers. This is an opportunity filled with growth and development due to the Microsoft partnership and Professional development programme available to each member of the team. This will also be a great opportunity to work with some cutting-edge technologies.
Role & Responsibilities
* The implementation of Azure solutions typically based on core IaaS features.
* The successful candidate will be a clear, logical thinker with proven experience and a natural ability to communicate and develop relationships with our customers and colleagues.
Skills & Qualifications
* Deployment and implementation experience of enterprise Microsoft solutions.
* 2+ years specialising in Microsoft Azure technologies and, ideally, working for an IT services or consulting organisation.
* Good knowledge of some PaaS technologies.
* Experience organisational transformation from traditional services to Azure.
* Good understanding of a majority of the following Azure technologies:
* Core IaaS - compute, storage, networking, hybrid
* Web applications
* Identity, authentication & security (Active Directory, ADFS, network security, RBAC and related technologies)
* Any Microsoft Azure qualifications - Desired
* A competitive salary
* Flexible benefits
* Flexible hours
* Pension Scheme
* A pleasant working environment and a great group of colleagues!