Role: Project Manager
Start date: ASAP
Our exceptional, well-recognised client is looking for a Project Manager to join their fantastic organisation. The ideal candidate will have experience being involved in all stages of the project lifecycle, from Business development through the bid phases and into implementation and acceptance into service.
* Responding to customer change requests within defined SLA measured time-frame.
* Manage the delivery of good quality proposals in line with BEMF
* Delivering the project using the most suitable methodology agile/waterfall.
* Maintaining relationships with customer contacts to ensure they are delighted with our delivery.
* Strong background in Project Management.
* Must have worked on a government contract or for a government department/Police Force in a role requiring NSV clearance within the last 12 months;
* Must not have resided overseas for more than 6 months during the break in service between government contracts.
* Experience working with both agile and waterfall methodologies.
* Hybrid working
* Auto-Enrol Pension (salary sacrifice)
The role is LIVE and my client is looking to hire. APPLY NOW and make a great step in your career! If you want to be considered for this amazing role, please apply by 1st April by 4pm!
If you are interested in contacting me directly you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on my number: 020 3879 8376. I am open to speaking about opportunities within the SAP S4 HANA space and any transformation or business change roles.